Alamo (Trademark) is a multinational of the rent a car with a great track record.
History Alamo Car Rental
In 1974 were the first four branches in Florida. How big news had the option of unlimited mileage, unknown at the time. Thus is created one of the world’s most powerful companies in economic car rental. Its expansion is quickly and soon becomes one of the leading suppliers of vehicles in the country, covering a large part of national and international tourist market.
In the year 1982 constructs the place of art in Tampa, Florida. The capacity of the complex reaches the hundreds of rentals per hour. This system is going to deploy elsewhere in American geography as Orlando.
One thousand nine hundred and eighty-five introduces a new rental agreement modified to individual customers with the size of a Billet of aircraft and Instant Alamo Rent A Car, a program that stores the information of a traveller rentals in particular as part of its loyalty program.
Another great innovation comes in 1990 when it introduces complete coverage for damage by collision. Three types of rental and coverage according to price and the needs of the client are created.
The first online reservation engine is released in one thousand nine hundred and ninety-five. It is once again revolutionizing the market of car rentals and includes options for loyalty and additional information for the traveller.
At the beginning of century poplar joins forces with Walt Disney and becomes one of the most powerful car rental companies around the world. It also launches the first only online booking system.
In two thousand and seven, there is a change of owner and joins the operator Enterprise Holdings. Then enter to compete in the Japanese market, becoming the leading provider of vehicle rentals in the United States and Canada.
In 2013 Alamo entered part of the Latin American market with a strong expansion in the Caribbean and Uruguay.
Today the company has become one of the leading global airline industry suppliers, travel agencies and tour operators to expand their market worldwide.
Alamo has offices in:
- Alicante Available vehicles at the airport and the train station.
- Barcelona We have offices in terminals 1 and 2 of the airport. Also we can pick up our vehicle in Port Olímpic or Sants station. If we are already in target podresmo go to Cornellà de Llobregat, Granollers, Mataró, Sabadell, Terrassa and Vilanova i the Gertru and Vic.
- Ibiza We have available collection points at the airport of the island and in the towns of San Antonio, Santa Eulalia, Cala Tarida, Figueretas, Playa d’en Bossa, Portinatx.
- Madrid Within the wide range of Madrid we will find offices in the terminal 1 and 4. The stations of Atocha and Chamartín, Campo Las Naciones, Alcalá de Henares, Alcobendas, Alcorcón, Collado-Villalba, Fuenlabrada, Las Rozas, Leganes, Pinto and Tres Cantos.
- Mallorca Many outlets in the Mallorca Island: the airport, the port of Sóller, Alcudia, Arenal, Cala d’Or, Cala Mandia, Cala Millor, Cala Ratjada, Can Picafort, Magalluf, Paguera and Sa coma.
- Málaga Office airport and train station.
- Menorca TWe have collection points at the airport of Menorca, Ciudadela port and the port of Mahon, Arenal den Castell, Cala Santa Adria, Citadel Calan Blanes, Cala Galdana and Calan Bosch.
- Sevilla Vehicles available in San Pablo Airport and Santa Justa train station.
- Tenerife North and Tenerife South will have two offices.
- Valencia We have availability at Manises airport, the port of Sagunto and the AVE train station.
Being a subsidiary of Europcar have used your same number +34 902 105 030 assistance but you can try at +34 913-434-512 / +34 912-032-264