Car hire Madrid airport
If you are looking for car hire in Madrid, Barajas Airport may be your best option if you need to rent a cheap car. Great air traffic which is the capital of Spain makes its airport in a perfect place for the companies of Rent a Car Madrid, so we’ll give you some tips so that, between all of these companies, you choose the best deal car rental in Madrid.
The first thing you must learn to differentiate is the location of the rental company. You can rent a car in Madrid in the companies that are located inside the airport. The transfer to the stand of the company is quite comfortable as it is in the interior of the enclosure, and, typically, vehicles are placed in the own airport parking. Sometimes you can find cheap rental cars , but there are usually these companies where it is more economical to a rental car.
Many companies have established their headquarters out of the airport, far from the rates charged by Aena. This implies a lower prices to attract customers. On the other side of the balance we will have to put the shuttle to its offices Rentacar Madrid. A fleet of minibuses constantly attends the meeting point of the airport to bring its clientele.
Discovering the city with the car rental in Madrid
Rental cars Madrid: both the Centre and the outskirts of the city has hundreds of interesting points you will be able to visit with your car hire in Madrid. Don’t miss even one of its charms.
To do in Madrid car rental
Mudejar tower built in the middle of the 14th century. Plant square and appearance of a minaret. The 15th century church with gothic vault at the top of the ship of the epistle. Interior renovated in the 17TH century by Agustín de Pedrosa. It has the image of the poor Jesús Nazareno.
Puerta de Alcalá
Built by Francisco Sabatini in 1778, commemorating the entrance of Carlos III in Madrid. Suestilo belongs to the classic baroque of Italian root. The sculptures that Crown the door are the work of Roberto Michel and Francisco Gutiérrez.
Puerta del sol
One of the most characteristic of the city spaces: your soul and your forum. Here was one of the gates to the walled enclosure that look to the East had a carved Sun. He was one of the gossip of the town from the golden age (the famous steps of San Felipe) and still is the meeting point of the city.
It formerly occupied half the current space, until the reform of 1859 by Lucio de el Valle, Juan Rivera and José Morer who sought consistency and harmony of the whole, taking as a central element the Palacio de Correos in lathe which draws a semicircle. In 1959 it reforms by Manuel Herrero and is incorporated in its Center a garden area and sources. In 1986 it reforms again, taking more importance the pedestrian zone.
Door Felipe IV
This gate was built for the entrance of Joanna of Austria, wife of Carlos II. It was moved to its current location by Luis Bellido, municipal architect.
Cambio de guardia: el primer miércoles de cada mes a las 12 horas, siempre que el tiempo lo permita. En julio, agosto y septiembre no hay relevo. Iluminación del palacio Real: jueves, sábados y domingos de 20:30 a 24 horas. Acceso: por la plaza de la Armería.
Changing of the guard: the first Wednesday of each month at 12 noon, whenever time permitted. In July, August and September there is no respite. The Royal Palace lighting: Thursday, Saturday and Sunday from 20:30 to 24 hours. Access: by the square of the Armory.
Current Palace stands on the site of the old Royal Palace after a fire in 1734. Designed by Juvarra in 1735 and started in 1737 by Sachetti under influences of baroque classicism, not be concluded until 1764, during the reign of Carlos III. From 1770, Sabatini added the East Wing and made the grand staircase. Its main merits include, as well as the staircase, the room of the guards, living room of Gasparini, Hall of Carlos III (where he died), room of porcelain (with manufactured porcelain in the Royal factory of removal), the Chapel, Hall of tapestries, Hall of mirrors and the private rooms of Alfonso XIII.
You can find more information about Madrid on the website of tourism official www.esmadrid.com
Mini car hire in Madrid
Discover the great availability of vehicle rental in the city of Madrid. Here are some examples.
Alquiler de coches mini en Madrid
- Peugeot 107 The most economic car to travel around the city
- Smart Fortwo To avoid parking problems
- Citroen C1 A car’s low power consumption and easy handling
- Volkswagen Up Enjoy Madrid as never before
Cheap car hire in Madrid
- Volkswagen Polo One of the cheaper models on the market
- Ford Fiesta A highly sought after by their familiarity car
Madrid airport car rental
- Ford Focus A car that stands out for its lines without pertenercer to the high end
- Volkswagen Golf Well known, highly sought after in the world of rental
- Citroen Berlingo A little extra power you will settle
- Renault Clio The car ideal for touring Madrid comfortably
- Opel Astra Power and reliability in one of best the market rental cars
Convertible car hire in Madrid
- Renault Scenic The Interior of this vehicle is going to surprise
- Volkswagen Passat A great car for touring Madrid comfortably
- Toyota Avensis More ecological and efficient rental
- Ford Mondeo A car of great quality and excellent value for money
- Skoda Octavia Everything seems different when driving an Octavia
- Mercedes Clase A This company’s impeccable finishes are reflected in this vehicle
Car rental 7 and 9 seater in Madrid
- Volkswagen Touran Perfect for exploring Madrid with a larger than normal family
- Citroen C4 Grand Picasso Quite a sight if you want to make your own tour
- Ford Galaxy 7 Seater Seven seats given to a small group and lots of fun
- Mercedes Vito Traveling in a group of up to nine people is an experience
Car rental of luxury in Madrid
- BMW 1 Elegance and power in a perfect car
- BMW Serie 3 A few lines that mark where you pass through
- Mercedes Clase E All Mercedes kind at your disposal
Off-road car rental in Madrid
- Toyota Rav4 If you like highways, this vehicle is to enjoy them
Rent a car Madrid: Mapa
More car rentals in Spain
If you need to find other rental destinations in Madrid and elsewhere in Spain don’t miss the offers that we present in our search engine. You just need to enter your destination point and we will offer you the best local and international suppliers to get the best price.
When you go to Formentera don’t forget to make a reservation of Formentera car rental with the largest of the antelaciones possible, especially if you arrive during the peak. Availability on this island is very limited.
We have next to the car rental in Madrid you’ll see cars to other populations of Madrid book places as Tenerife North, Barcelona, Malaga, Ibiza, Canaria, Alicante, Majorca, Fuerteventura, Valencia, Lanzarote, Tenerife South, Seville and Minorca