If you are looking a car hire in Malaga airport, should not miss our tips to find cars offer in Malaga destinations.
Car hire in Malaga airport
Rental car Malaga: Malaga is a very picturesque and lively city with multiple destinations to visit, both inside and in the vicinity. Enjoy your car hire in Malaga and visit the most beautiful places of this Mediterranean province.
Malaga coasts attract a good number of tourists each summer. Those thousands of vacationers arrive via Malaga airport (Costa del Sol) and from there head in rental car to many destinations offering the province. With these references it is not very difficult to find when it is more complicated to rent car in Malaga airport, and when it is more feasible to find cheap cars in the capital boquerona.
It offer cars will find mainly through the Internet, where the competition to get a car at a good price is really tough. Once reached destination you will be much more difficult to have both time and the ease of travel to visit all the major rental companies available. This know you the Rent a car Malaga that leverage your options to make their sales prior to arrival, applying discounts both in their Web pages and through second companies called Brokers.
Malaga car rental
Find car rental in Malaga city too is possible, but the chances of getting a good deal are unlikely.Cathedral
The Cathedral of the incarnation began to build in 1528, in late Gothic style, was formerly a Muslim mosque. Several were the architects who participated in its construction including Diego de Siloé which is attributed to the header, the altar and the door of the chains. Also keeps an interesting collection of works of art: the altarpiece of Santa Barbara (Gothic), the altarpiece of Santa Clara (Renaissance), the chapel of the Virgen de los Reyes, the picture of the Virgin of the Rosario. The chapel of the fallen with a medium body from Pedro Mena Dolorosa and as not to highlight the splendid choir of Pedro Mena and Ortiz de Vargas stalls.
The building of the Picasso’s birthplace was built by Diego Clavero, and completed by Rafael Morenoy Jerónimo Cuervo. The building is part of the row of houses known as Casas de campos in memory to his promoter, Antonio Campos Garin, Marquis of Iznate. On October 25, 1881, the date on which was born Picasso and lived on the first floor of this building, being rented by the father of the artist, José Ruiz Blasco in 1880, residing in the property until 1884, when the family moved to the third floor of the number 32 of the mentioned square. The building would be declared on March 25, 1983 landmark – artistic national interest.
Follows the Muslim classical style, the Malaga fortress of Bobastro was built at the foot of monte Gibralfaro (mountain of the lighthouse), from here you can see the African coast. The Alcazaba is considered the most important military fortification which is preserved. He had two enclosures walled with numerous towers and several doors that closed the passage. The most important all them is the call the columns, was baptized thus by being employed in their jambs two Roman columns. The Catholic monarchs stayed is in the Citadel after the conquest of Malaga and later, King Felipe IV also inhabited it. In 1931 it was declared a national monument.
The Roman Theatre is located on the western slope of the Hill of the Citadel. This natural inclination of the land was commonly used to build such buildings. Muslims used the column shafts and capitals Roman, to Panama from some of the Interior of the Citadel Gates horseshoe arches
It is located on the north side of the square of the Bishop, made in the 18th century by Antonio Ramos. It is an example of the Malaga civil architecture, inspired by the late baroque of the 18th century. Its facade is complemented with the Cathedral, being two most notorious it central body formed by three spans superimposed, found in the upper a niche with the Virgen de las Angustias, the sculptor Fernando Ortiz.
Besides Málaga offers a coastline famous worldwide which can move without much problem. Towns like Marbella and Torremolinos are widely known but you don’t miss Mijas, Nerja, or Benlmadema among others.
For more information about Málaga we recommend you visit the official website of tourism www.malagaturismo.com www.malagaturismo.com or official Andalusia tourism section Malaga
List of car hire in Malaga
Choose your car to rent from this extensive list:
Mini car hire Malaga
- Volkswagen up Enjoy the city more than ever
- Peugeot 107 The cheapest option for rent in Málaga
- Citroen C1 A perfect and very maneuverable car to the big city
- Fiat 500 A small car is not at odds with great quality
Cheap car hire in Malaga
- Volkswagen Polo A cheap so you don’t miss car Malaga
- Ford Fiesta The most fun way of touring the city
- Renault Clio Estate A value for money excellent airport
- Toyota Yaris Energy efficiency raised to the maximum power
Car hire in Malaga airport
- Volkswagen Golf A well known and highly sought after car
- Renault Clio The urban experience at your disposal with this car
- Citroen Berlingo Extra space for your travel
- Ford Focus Estate A great vehicle for exploring Malaga
- Opel Astra A car with an excellent engineering
- Renault Megan Convertible Feel the ocean breeze while driving priceless
- Nissan Leaf Electric Ecology in its purest form
Convertible car hire in Malaga
- Renault Scenic A car suitable for all families
- Toyota Avensis One of the most energetic of the market
- Volkswagen Passat A car so large that will surprise you
- Citroen C4 Picasso Beauty and technology in rent in Málaga
- Citroen C5 A perfect car for any time
- Skoda Octavia All this company in a unique car technology
- Ford Mondeo Estate The lines of this car won’t leave you indifferent
- Audi A4 To those who do not like to drive an Audi
- Mercedes A There is little to say when we talk about Mercedes
- Mercedes CLK Convertible A stunning convertible to live Malaga like never before
Off-road car rental in Malaga
- Toyota Rav 4 Feel the experience of driving in all circumstances
- BMW X5 Can not resist you no road
Luxury Malaga car hire
- Mercedes Clase E A car that exudes class on all four sides
- BMW 3 Series All the power and elegance of the series 3
Car rental 7 or 9 seater in Malaga
- Volkswagen Touran 5+2 A perfect car for large familiess
- Ford Galaxy 7 Discover the seven broad market squares
- Citroen C4 Grand Picasso A perfect car for a great experience in Malaga
- Mercedes Vito The nine best places to visit the province in Group
In Malaga you will find availability in the following houses for rent: Alamo, Avis, Budget, Centauro, Del Paso, Dollar, Europcar, Firefly, Goldcar, Hertz, Interrent, Niza Cars Record Go, Soloibiza, Sixt and Thrifty.
Car rental Malaga: map
Car rentals in Spain
In addition to car rental in Malaga on our website you will find hundreds of destinations where you can make your car hire in Spain. Please enter your dates in the search box and select your pick up location by entering the province and even directly the pick up location.
If for example you go for cheap car rental in Formentera , you’ll see that our list of vehicles is priceless. That Yes, remember that prices are increasing when approaching the date of collection since the best deals are the first to be exhausted.
Don’t forget as well as car hire in Malaga you’ll have cars for rent in other localities of Malaga and Lanzarote, Majorca, Madrid, Tenerife South, Canaria, Minorca, Tenerife North, Seville,Alicante, Fuerteventura, Ibiza, Valencia and Barcelona