The Spanish company Centauro began more than 40 years since the of Malaga locality of Benidorm. This group has since grown both in the automotive industry and other tourism facets. It has an extensive network of offices and vehicles in the main Spanish tourist destinations.
Centauro Car Hire Offices
- Alicante is a good tourist destination and from its airport we can move to any point of geography Alicante.
- Barcelona is a highly sought after destination both domestically and internationally. Centaur has the presence of offices both at the airport and Vic, Granollers and Mataró.
- Ibiza In addition to the airport of Ibiza Island, this company has other points of distribution of vehicles in places as disparate as Cala de Bou, Figueretas, Playa d’ d’en Bossa and Es Figueral.
- Madrid We have offices at the airport of Barajas, of course, but also in many other parts of the capital. Atocha and Chamartin train station are a good example along with towns like Alcobendas, Alcorcón, Arganda del Rey, Coslada, Las Rozas de Madrid, Leganés, Majadahonda, Móstoles, Torrejón de Ardoz and Tres Cantos. Other offices are distributed through the Centre of the capital.
- Mallorca is a point of vital importance in domestic tourism. You can find offices at the airport, the port of Palma and in towns like Pollença, Sa Coma or Son Castelló.
- Málaga Here the offices are limited to the airport and AVE train station. A third office is located within the capital.
- Menorca The number of offices of Centaur in Menorca is considerable. Both the airport and the port of Ciutadella and Mahon are a must. Together with them we find distribution points in Arenal d’en Castell, Bimbeca Vell, Cala Canutells, Cala in Blanes, Cala Galdana, Cala Santandria, Coves Noves, Es Castell, ES Migjorn, Mahon, Cala Blanca, Punta Pirma, Son Bou, S’ algar and Thomas.
- Sevilla We will have offices in the San Pablo Airport. The City Centre also has points of distribution with two sisters, Mairena and Santa Justa Station in the interior of the capital.
- Tenerife North y Tenerife South are two of the Tenerife Island tourism entry points, but not the only places where you can rent a car. Santa Cruz, puerto de La Cruz, Los Gigantes, the beach of las Americas and Costa Adeje have offices.
- Valencia We have distribution points in the airport and the railway station.
- Fuerteventura Fuerteventura airport has an office for newcomers, but if you prefer to rent your car when you reach your accommodation you can do it in Caleta de Fuste, Corralejo, Costa Calma, ESquinzo, Jandia or Puerto del Rosario.
- Gran Canaria Another of the great destinations with several offices. We have availability at the airport, Las Palmas, Meloneras, Playa del Ingles, Puerto Agaeta, Puerto Rico and San Bartolomé.
- Lanzarote The ultimate Canary Islands destination has offices at the airport in Lanzarote, Arrecife and Costa Teguise, Playa Blanca and Puerto del Carmen.
If you already made a car with this company and have additional questions, the phone that you called is +34 902 104 103 but we recommend 966 830 159 to avoid charging extra.