Dollar Car Hire Company
One of the most unknown to the general public is Dollar. This multinational American nation in Los Angeles in 1966 and her first name was “Dollar A Day Rent A Car” (a dollar a day a rental car). Its first fleet of vehicles for hire was formed by the already legendary beetles.
As the company name suggests, the philosophy was based on the rental of vehicles at the lowest possible price. This low cost rental cars passed into the hands of Chrysler who is made with Thrifty Car Rental.
In 1997 it was sold in bag and acquired by Hertz Global Holding Group. Today Dollar (name given in English to the American currency) has offices in more than 500 locations spread between sixty-one countries, including Spain. Most of their offices are in the United States and Canada.
Dollar Car Hire Destinations
Dollar has offices in the following locations:
- Alicante There are two available offices, one at the airport and another at the railway station.
- Barcelona There is a network of offices much wider highlighting of course that of the airport, but also encontreamos in the season of the bird, the Gran Via and Diagonal Mar.
- Madrid As in the case of Barcelona, there are several agencies distributed throughout the capital, particularly at the airport, at Atocha station, in Majadahonda and Plaza of Spain.
- Málaga Malaga airport is a tourist point of reference at the national level. Here we can also find offices of this company. Also available at the train station and in the coastal resort of Marbella.
- Sevilla San Pablo Airport is one of the areas of activity of this company that also has another office in the center of the city.
- Valencia Finally, we highlight the city of Valencia where you will find car rental at the airport both within the city itself.
If you complimentary a vehicle in this company and any incidents or questions, you can call +34 971 816 409