Cheap Fuerteventura car hire It is located mostly in the vicinity of the airport. Both inside and in the vicinity will be to locate the main Rent a car Fuerteventura . Most convenient for your vehicle is to use our car search where you will find a wide range of vehicles that will get you to find your cheap Fuerteventura car rental.
Car hire in Fuerteventura airport
When you go to formalize your reservation of cars there are several things you should keep in mind, especially if you do not want to get any surprises when it comes to removing your vehicle. You should know that the first of the divisions that you’ll find in Fuerteventura is the place of collection of vehicles at the airport. On the one hand, we have companies that have their stand within the terminal itself and whose vehicles are often found in a restricted area of the airport. These companies are usually the most comfortable to use, but they present some disadvantages as a higher price. Fees that must be paid to the airport company and the constant presence of customers is that their prices are not the cheapest.
On the other hand we have companies that have been established in the vicinity of the airport and that are free of these charges. They present the inconvenience of having to go to their offices the car rental in Fuerteventura airport tend to be more economical in these companies of Rent a Car Airport. To shift to car rental, they tend to establish mini-buses that move customers to the site collection.
Travels with the car hire in Fuerteventura
Fuerteventura car rental: If you are going to enjoy car hire in Fuerteventura to prepare to not miss even the smallest detail of this beautiful island. We bring you some of the activities that you can practice.
Saharan sand dunes to the North of Fuerteventura
The natural park of Corralejo allows you to have an experience of desert a few miles from a first order tourist centre
White sand far reaches the view. The wind is responsible for one of the most spectacular landscapes of the island of Fuerteventura. There, at the eastern end of the municipality of La Oliva, has created a landscape of dunes that resembles the nearby Sahara desert profiles. The dunes of Corralejo are a stunning natural park and a good opportunity to learn the secrets of ecosystems dune of the Canary Islands, few but spectacular landscapes that have the highest representatives of Fuerteventura North and South of the neighbouring island of Gran Canaria. A walk through the dunes of Corralejo combines ecological travel and the possibility of bathing on deserted beaches with clear water.
Echoes of water in the heart of Fuerteventura
The Palm Grove of the Vega of the Palmas Río speaks of times in which the Green covered valleys of the island
The image of the island of Fuerteventura has changed in the last five centuries. When the Norman conquerors arrived in 1402 met a territory. Although he suffered the rigors of a little generous in water climate, he treasured groves of Palm trees that encouraged the bottom of ravines. The Vega of the Palmas Río was the only channel of permanent water of Maxorata (the Aboriginal name of the island). Today only runs after the few days of rain that wet the majorera parched earth. The Palm trees that survive in its margins speak of a past in which Fuerteventura had forests.
Beaches for all tastes in El Cotillo
The village north of Fuerteventura sailor has a privileged coast
It is not a secret that Fuerteventura is unbeatable beaches. The coast of Fuerteventura Island has some of the most reputed area of Spain. Saves lots of jewels that always surprise the visitor. El Cotillo is a small town seafood on the coast of the Northwest. It is becoming one of the most unstoppable growth of tourism centers of the archipelago. The offer of this small coastal enclave is supported by some of the best beaches of the island. There is something for everyone.
Fuerteventura: a paradise for sport fishing enthusiasts
The exceptional natural conditions of the island attract thousands of fishermen a year
The special ecological conditions of the coasts of the island make it one of the best tourist destinations in the world for the practice of sport fishing. Shank or in height mode, the majorero Sea offers large number of fish species. In addition, they present sizes higher than normal in the rest of the Islands.
A vantage point halfway to the stars
The Tindaya mountain podomorfos: traces that look towards the more than
Traditionally, the mountain of Tindaya has partnered with ritual and esoteric cults related to witchcraft. The memory of the majoreros (inhabitants of Fuerteventura) has retained old stories of rites. Beliefs that lead directly to very ancient times. Footsteps in the sacred stone speak of a past in which a proud village populated a barren island.
For more information about the island of Fuerteventura should visit the official website of the Canary Islands www.turismodecanarias.com. We recommend this site if you want to get a good price on your car hire in Fuerteventura.
List of car hire in Fuerteventura
If you looking for car hire in Fuerteventura don’t miss this list of cars available.
Mini car rental in Fuerteventura
- Peugeot 107
- Volkswagen Up A small and very maneuverable car
- Smart Fortwo The perfect vehicle to park without problems
Cheap car hire in Fuerteventura
- Volkswagen Polo A cheap car to stroll around Fuerteventura
- Opel Corsa The most requested rental to spend a few days on the island
- Ford Fiesta Economic rent would not understand without this vehicle
- Mini One Whatever your style of car, sure that this fits into yours
- Renault Clio A very easy-to-drive car with a large equipment
- Toyota Yaris A low power consumption ideal for does not come down from the vehicle
Car hire in Fuerteventura airport
- Renault Clio A car that you almost don’t need to license, just let yourself go
- Volkswagen Golf The most classic vehicle in the world of rental car
- Citroen Berlingo When the carrying capacity is a must, this car is perfect
- Ford Focus Estate Elegance elevated to the highest expression in a compact
- Ford C-Max Extremely reliable and sporty a car to visit Fuerteventura
Convertible car hire in Fuerteventura
- Toyota Avensis Energy savings raised to the maximum power
- Audi A4 The pleasure of those who like to drive
- Renault Scenic As a single, compact and spacious family
- Skoda Octavia Nothing indifferent when an Octavia leads itself
- Mercedes Clase A The class par excellence who enjoy a car
- Volkswagen Passat The reliability on the road has name
- Ford Mondeo Elegance and fine lines for a single vehicle
- Volkswagen Passat Estate The comfort of a great rental car
- Citroen C4 Picasso The perfect car for a family trip
7 or 9 seats in Fuerteventura car rental
- Ford Galaxy 7 Seven seats are a perfect number for travel
- Volkswagen Touran A vehicle that is highly sought after when we speak of seven squares
- Citroen C4 An ideal vehicle for families
- Mercedes Vito The perfect car for the group travel
Fuerteventura luxury car rental
- Bmw 3 A luxury driving on the island
- Mercedes Clase E Comfort and quality for your displacements
Off-road car rental in Fuerteventura
- Toyota Rav 4 There will be no road in Fuerteventura that can resist us
Car hire Fuerteventura: map[codepeople-post-map]
Recalls that the assessment that users give to companies is important in that it varies from location to another:
Other destinations where to make your car hire in Spain
Remember that our search engine will allow you to find a wide range of offer vehicles in numbers Spain points. Among the most common locations, we have the following:
Rental Formentera-cheap car: A unique opportunity to book your vehicle at the best price on an island that will leave you speechless. Discover the most spectacular corners of Europe in a myriad of beaches you’ll find thanks to your rental vehicle.