Niza Cars is an Andalusian company born in Torremolinos, Malaga. What began with a small fleet of fifteen cars has been established in the southern part of the peninsula with six outlets and a fleet of more than two thousand vehicles.
Niza Cars Car Hire Groups
Its distribution we can find cars of the following classes:
- Group B. The cheapest class of any vehicle fleet includes automobiles, small, low-power and very maneuverable. Perfect if we don’t travel with great company, are the most advisable option for saving money on your car hire. A good example of this type of car is the Fiat Panda.
- Group C. If we travel with four companions, the former category can be a serious discomfort. We will need more space in the rear of the vehicle. Rentals are aimed such models like the Opel Corsa.
- Group D. climbing category we have vehicles with a little more than performance. These compact models we allow an easy drive. The Mitsubishi Colt is a good example.
- Group E. Halfway between the upper class and economic car. A car to move without strain. Within this category we include the Peugeot 308.
- Group F. If we are talking about a Mercedes class B we can broadly define this category. If we add the option of automatic gear changes our driving will be much more comfortable, and always, of course, with the elegance and plug-ins of this type of vehicle.
- Group G1. The sedans occupy this category. They usually combine a large interior space with a great performance. Inside would be included for example a Peugeot 3008.
- Group H. Here we include the high needs of freight cars. The Peugeot Partner is a good example.
- Group K. This last group belong the transport of small groups with up to nine people. They are similar to the Mercedes Vito vehicles.