Born by the 1950s, Atesa (tourist Spanish trucking, S.A.) is one of the main Spanish origin car rental company. Its activity began as a public company and was later privatized. Over the 1990s the Peugeot Group took the company changing its name to National Atesa.
Like Alamo, he was acquired by Enterprise Holdings in two thousand twelve becoming part of the great American multinational.
Its fleet is currently divided between the Spanish State with more than a hundred branches spread among the major airports, train stations and tourist destinations. It has more than twenty thousand cars of leading brands in a very segmented offer.
Among their most popular destinations, we can count on:
- Alicante With companies both at the airport and at the railway station.
- Barcelona Besides its presence at the airport Atesa has important locations in the Catalan capital as Sant Boi, Granollers, Manresa, Mataró, Sabadell, Badalona or Terrassa.
- Ibiza We have availability at the airport in the small Balearic Island
- Madrid, much broader is the offer in the Spanish capital. In addition to the airport we have the option of renting a car in Alcobendas, Alcorcón, the station of Atocha, Coslada, station of Chamartin, Las Rozas, Móstoles, San Sebastian de los Reyes, Torrejón and Tres Cantos.
- Mallorca The island of Palma de Mallorca enjoys a branch location in the Mallorcan airport.
- Malaga, Costa del Sol airport have an office at our disposal, but we also have more services in towns such as Antequera and Marbella Malaga city besides in the AVE train station.
- Menorca, will only hire vehicles with this company at the airport
- Sevilla In the Andalusian capital we hire both at the airport and Santa Justa Station. In addition we will have availability in Dos Hermanas and Mairena del Aljarafe
- Valencia Office located at the airport you can rent a vehicle in the AVE train station and in Massanassa.
Its presence in the market of vans for industrial use, standing out among competitors at the national level is remarkable.
If ever letting a vehicle with this company and have any doubt we recommend that you get in touch directly with the supplier through the phone number service customer +34 902 100 101. Of course, that you can try it if you want to avoid the extra charges of +34 902 in 917 820 145.