Thrifty Car Rental was founded in 1958. It was later acquired by Chrysler, joining in the early 1990s with Dollar. Between the two they totaled more than a thousand towns with representation divided by more than sixty countries. In 2012, it was acquired by the multinational Hertz going to form part of its network of vehicles.
Thrifty Car Hire Offices
- Alicante Available vehicles both in the airport and train station.
- Barcelona There are vehicles in the Barcelona Airport, train station and El Prat de LLobregat, in addition to some offices in the city.
- Ibiza We only rent in the airport of Ibiza Island.
- Madrid In the Spanish capital can find cars at the station of Atocha, Alcalá de Henares, Las Mercedes, Las Rozas, Leganés, Majadahonda, Plaza Castilla, San Sebastian de los Reyes and Villamagna, besides at the airport.
- Mallorca We are going to point of sale disponder in Mallorca airport and in the city of Palma.
- Málaga Points of sale of cars to the RENFE train station and the airport of Malaga.
- Menorca There are cars available in the coastal city of Mahon and Menorca airport.
- Sevilla In the station of Santa Justa Railway station and San Pablo Airport you can rent vehicles with this company.
- Tenerife North y Tenerife South at both airports will have to choose one of the available vehicles. Also in the playa de las Américas.
- Valencia We have availability in Valencia airport and AVE train station.
- Fuerteventura Three destinations for this island, Tenerife Airport, port and Caleta de Fuste.
- Gran Canaria On this island only you can rent a car with Thrifty at the airport of the town.
- Lanzarote Available for rent upon arrival at Lanzarote airport.
Each office has its own phone number and there is no one central number for reservations. You can use a contact form on their website.